Ordering Ko-tonics Services:
How To Order
- Call or email Ko-tonics and describe the item and finishing service you have in mind. We
prefer to keep each item on a separate order.
- Please send your shipping address and phone number in your inquiry.
- We will prepare an estimate and send it to you. Please let us know whether email or fax is
- Please check the estimate, sign it and send it back to Ko-tonics with your firearm.
- A 50% deposit is required to start a job. If paying with a Credit Card, please add 3%
- Ship the firearm to Ko-tonics. Make sure it is unloaded! Do not include accessories. Be
sure the firearm is well packed for protection, and add adequate insurance. Get a tracking
number from your shipping service.
- Ko-tonics will notify you when the firearm is received, and when it is ready to return.
- Balance for the job is due before return shipping. You will be billed separately for the actual
return shippng charge.
- Be sure to inspect your item carefully when received. You may handle and use your firearm
immediately, but do not apply solvents to the finish until 21 days after the finish was applied.
We are completely committed to your satisfaction. If the DuraCoat or Cerakote finish applied by Ko-
tonics is in any way unsatisfactory under normal use, Ko-tonics will provide a shipping account
number for return of the item to be refinished at no charge. Your item will be put at the head of the
work queue, refinished and returned to you as soon as possible. Please be aware that this policy is
not intended to remedy color or aesthetic questions, which are specified in the estimate.